Email

scott.collier@myldsmail.net

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Week I have no idea (68)

Hey, can someone tell me what week Im supposed to be on? I don't know where I am in this count.

On a different note, this week was pretty cool! So was last week. Sorry I didnt send an email last week. We went to Dagupan and Urdaneta and ran errands but it was fun. It took a lot of hours but it was fun and we got to see a lot of other missionaries. 

The first cool thing that happened was we had a really fun family home evening at the Banago's house. We had a bunch of members in the ward come over and they all brought food and we played games (i lost (see the pictures)). It was super fun and a great way to introduce them to the ward in a relaxed way. 

The second thing was a really cool simple experience just seeing Tatay Jose pass the sacrament for the first time this last Sunday. Our branch president just bought him a white shirt and tie and he was so excited to wear them and to serve in the church. He's one of the coolest people I've ever met. 

I've been thinking a lot about faith and I just want to say that miracles are wrought by faith. Don't limit the miracles that God can perform in your life. We read in 3 Nephi that Christ healed everyone because of their faith. There wasn't a person he didn't heal because their faith was so strong. It really can be like that for us too if we just actively work on developing that faith.

I love you all
-Elder Collier






PIcture 1 is the FHE we had at the Banago's
Picture 2 is a dramatic walking photo
Picture 3 is a dramatic looking into the sunset photo
Picture 4 is me being a pioneer

No comments:

Post a Comment