Email

scott.collier@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 13, 2020

Week 66



Hey everyone, 

Its me. But you all already know that. This last week was a pretty fun one. I had the chance to go on exchanges with the Zone Leaders in Carmen, and then have exchanges in Umingan with the other Elders in my district too. It was especially cool getting to work with my old companion Elder Miague for a whole day. It was a fun old vibe and we were able to find some cool new people. 

Life in Umingan is picking up again now that vacation is over, which makes our life a little harder, but its all good. We're just trying to do our best to share the gospel and invite people to come unto Christ. We had 7 interested people come to church last week including the Banago family. They're way cool and this was the first time that they were all able to come as a family. 

I love you all,
PS If I dont get to email next week its because I went to a different city in the mission to run some errands and didnt have time. 







Picture 1 is us with the Banago Family
Picture 2 is me with some super cool workers (including Andre Banago)
Picture 3 the district before Elder Miague left
Picture 4 is me in the bukid

No comments:

Post a Comment