Email

scott.collier@myldsmail.net

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Week 62

Hey Everyone,

This week was a pretty fun one. We had the chance to go to Urdaneta for Christmas Conference. Which was Zone Conference but we got to play games and wear regular clothes for half of it. That was pretty fun. I got to see a lot of my old companions and friends and to say goodbye to a few who are going home. It was a great experience. Both spiritual and super fun. 

This week as we think about Jesus Christ and his birth, I have been thinking about how much we can be like him. Its not limited how like him we can be. We don't need to be just 20% or 50% or even 90% like Christ. We can be "joint heirs in the kingdom of God." Everyone believes in being like Christ, but sometimes they have limits on how like him we can be. Remember, his invitation for us is for us to be like our Father in Heaven, nothing less. And though that may sound overwhelming to some and impossible to others, remember that Christ himself started as nothing more than a babe in a manger. So this Christmas season as we remember his birth, we remember that we can follow in the footsteps of his life.

Love
Elder Collier






Picture 1 is me and the batch
Picture 2 is me and Elder Fox who is going home
Picture 3 is me reading the book of mormon in a tree
Picture 4 is me and Elder Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment