Email

scott.collier@myldsmail.net

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Week 11

Hey everyone, this week was a fun one. We had Christmas conference on Tuesday and, in order to travel as a zone, Elder Hilis and I had to spend the night at the ZL's apartment. I slept on the tile floor on a towel, it was a party. 


Christmas conference was way fun, we had cool workshops where I learned a lot, played games, watched The Greatest Showman, and had a gift exchange. I got to see about half my batch from Provo which was way fun. Also, we all got food poisoning (the food was delicious though, budal fights are the best (a budal fight is when all the food is layed out on banana leaves on the table, and you eat everything with your hands)) and were out of commission on Wednesday.

We're teaching a lot, and the work is great. We're working on finding a new apartment in our area, but I'm going to miss Alcala (where we live) and the Alcala Elders.
Another week in this pretty cool place.

-
Elder Collier





Picture 1 is my batch that was at Christmas conference
Picture 2 is a group of teenage girls who gave us dessert and then each took at least 5 selfies with me kasi (that means because but I never use the word because anymore kasi "kasi" is easier)
Picture 3 is our room, now with desks (mine is the blue bed and corner desk)

No comments:

Post a Comment