Email

scott.collier@myldsmail.net

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Week 73

Hey everyone!

Its march right now so thats pretty weird. Also happy belated leap-day! I hope you did something to celebrate. Here we were blessed to be able to help Diane and Joshua Vendiola enter the waters of baptism and be reborn through the covenants they made with Christ. A very cool experience always.

Last week I finished the Book of Mormon on my 21st birthday. I had been marking the Book of Mormon highlighting good and bad, or things that made me rejoice and things that made me sorrow. Yes there is a lot of sorrow in the Book of Mormon, but the good is greater than the bad is bad. The Atonement of Christ does not just negate the fall of Adam, it completely destroys the effects of it. God is better than Satan is bad. God is infinitely more than is Satan and if we'll just try to follow His plan, we'll see the blessings.

Oh yeah, shout out to the super awesome Banago family who got me a cake on my birthday. They're the best! It was a pretty fun day and week overall. Elder Sio and I are doing good together, and we're going to have a lot of fun out here.

Its been another one,
-me






 Pictures 1&2 are me (ft Elder Sio) on my birthday celebrating it up
PIctures 3&4 is the Vendiola's baptism (ft the branch)

No comments:

Post a Comment